Organic Ceremonial Matcha
Note: This is a 30g Tin
This Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha is the highest quality Japanese Matcha available. Grown and harvested in the Uji, Kyoto area, the birthplace of Japanese Matcha.
NRG Matcha is produced using only the purest and most traditional methods. We handpick the finest Tencha leaves from the first harvest of the year, which means we use only the youngest and most tender tea leaves. After removing all the stems and veins, we then stone grind the leaves into a fine green powder.
This is Matcha in its purest form.
Our Matcha is
- Ceremonial Grade
- Certified Organic
- Tested for radiation and pesticides
- Shade grown for prolonged periods
- Earthy, smooth and slightly sweet. This flavour is in part from the amino acid L-theanine, which is a result of the shade growing process.
- Vibrant bright green colour
- Take 1 teaspoon of Matcha powder
- Add hot water (80°C). Do not use boiling water as it impairs the taste
- Whisk vigorously for 15-20 seconds
- Sit back and enjoy!